SANUVAIR® S300 COMMERCIAL
Ideal for buildings that want to improve their air quality, such as retail spaces, classrooms, schools, offices or locker rooms.
The Sanuvair® S300 disinfects and captures airborne contaminants, odors and particles using a stand-alone unit. It has a four-step air cleaning process:
1. Mold, virus and bacteria are pulled past a J-shaped dual wavelength lamp parallel to airflow inside an aluminum reflection chamber, for maximum UVC disinfection of airborne contaminants.
2. Odors and VOCs are attacked via photo-oxidation.
3. A MERV 8 pre-filter captures large particles.
4. A HEPA final filter captures 99.97% of particles of 0.3 micron and larger.
The Sanuvair® S300 is the most versatile unit Sanuvox offers with its various installation options.
Combines HEPA filtration and UVC disinfection for a complete IAQ solution in one unit
- Helps reduce unpleasant odors
- Equipped with dual speed fan capability
- Offers versatile installation options
- Patented ‘J’ shaped lamp
- 2″ pre-filter and true 2.5″ HEPA Filter
- 2-speed blower: 220 or 300 cfm
- High output ballast
- Unit dimensions: 17” x 30” x 12”
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 3 years