With the aging population comes very specific need in order to care for the elderly. Most often they suffer from a compromised immune system that cannot easily combat illnesses and infections. Institutions that cater to the needs of the elderly are only becoming more numerous as the population ages while improved technologies can be implemented to help protect those who may have a difficult time protecting themselves.
Although airborne disinfection is the number one priority for those who suffer from a compromised immune system, odors can severely impact the air quality of eldercare facilities. Odors such as body odor, urine and fecal odor can migrate through the facility impacting the quality of life for the residence, staff and visitors.
Every day at daycare, children spend 8 hours or more in close proximity of each other. A baby’s immune system is not well developed and even young children are much more susceptible to illnesses and infections than adults. Airborne concentrations of viruses, bacteria and odors can be much greater in a daycare environment simply due to the number of children within the space of the building.
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality by destroying airborne bio-contaminants such as viruses and bacteria which may adversely affect those who have a developing or compromised immune system
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Stand-Alone Mobile UV Sterilization Systems (for unoccupied areas) is a simple yet incredibly effective solution for surface and air sterilization
- Combination UV/HEPA stand-alone systems designed for particulate filtration and UV sterilization
- In-duct UV systems can address the air quality issues throughout the entire facility
- Sanuvox has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology