From an army base to soldier’s barracks to mobile cleanrooms, naval hospitals and embassies; indoor air quality plays a pivotal role in many areas of a nation’s military.
Maintaining a sterile environment on the battlefield within a mobile cleanroom requires a versatile UV system. Protecting occupants of an office building from Biological Warfare Agents requires a UV system able to deliver the intensity to deactivate contaminants such as anthrax and smallpox
UV applications can be as diverse as protecting dignitaries and heads-of-state to reducing or eliminating troublesome odors such as jet and helicopter fumes.
- Tested by the EPA and National Homeland Security Research Center to destroy >99.97% of Biological Warfare Agents (BMW) on a single pass
- Dramatically improve facilities’ Indoor Air Quality by destroying airborne bio-chemical contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and odors
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors which may result from outside air or re-circulated air within the building
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Stand-Alone Mobile UV Sterilization Systems (for unoccupied areas) is a simple yet incredibly effective solution for surface and air sterilization
- Combination UV /HEPA Stand-Alone Systems designed for particulate filtration and UV sterilization
- A “Green” Technology