INSTITUTIONS & SCHOOLS
According to the EPA, poor indoor air quality can impact the comfort and health of students and staff, which, in turn affect concentration, attendance, and student performance.
Institutions such as schools and universities often have an increasingly high occupancy rate which makes the building occupants more susceptible to a myriad of indoor air quality problems including elevated risks for airborne transmission and infection.
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality which is often the cause of “Sick Building Syndrome” symptoms & Building
- Related Illnesses (BRI)
- Reduce airborne bio-chemical contaminants which may affect workplace and/or student absenteeism
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants including viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, germs, chemicals, VOCs
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Sanuvox has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology