HOTEL & HOSPITALITY
The quality of the air in a hotel room is one of the very first impression a guest is greeted to upon checking in. Odors, mold and microbial contamination, chemicals, cleaning products and of course tobacco products can adversely impact a hotel room’s air quality negatively affecting a guest’s hotel experience.
Hotel guests are expecting more from their hotels and resorts. What better way to show your appreciation for your customers than to consider their health and well-being. Sanuvox offers a line of UV systems both stand-alone and in-duct UV that are designed to provide the best air quality possible guaranteeing your guest’s stay is a pleasurable one.
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality for individual hotel rooms, changing/locker rooms, kitchen and dining rooms, recreational, gym and pool areas as well as common areas within the hotel and/or resort
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants including tobacco smoke, odors, mold, viruses, bacteria, allergens, germs, chemicals and VOCs
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors which may result from outside air or re-circulated air within the building
- Provide your guests with a truly “clean room”
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Sanuvox has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology