Protecting First Responders & Patients against Airborne Pathogens
Air Disinfection Unit for Ambulance
Portable unit that uses germicidal UV to disinfect the air. Designed to be mounted in the interior of vehicule (under a seat or on a wall).
The VP900 intercepts airborne pathogens and contaminants to insure drivers and patients safety.
- Destroys airborne pathogens
- Reduces the risk of contamination during transportation
- Easy installation
- 12V power supply
- Designed to be incorporated into emergency vehicles
- Shock-resistant construction made of steel and aluminum
- Unit dimensions : 17″ x 11″ x 5″
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 3 years