IL COIL CLEAN
The IL Coil Clean disinfects evaporator coils to prevent the growth of biofilms and mold. It is ideal for any building equipped with an HVAC system. The IL Coil Clean can be installed on either side of the evaporator coils.
Using a patented and versatile technology, the IL Coil Clean uses high intensity UVC lamps combined with parabolic aluminum reflectors to maximize UVC output on the evaporator coils.
The ballast box is equipped with LED indicators for lamp status as well as dry contacts for any BMS remote monitoring system.
The IL Coil Clean has very low maintenance that consists of changing the UV lamps after 17,000 hours of use.
- Uses up to 50% less UVC fixtures than the competition
- Provides a 99% disinfection of mold in under 60 minutes
- Aluminum reflector protects lamp from fouling and cooling
- Reduces energy consumption of the HVAC system
- Available in sizes up to 60″
- Equipped with LED indicators for lamp status
- Includes dry contacts for any BMS remote monitoring system
- UV lamp boot protects the connection
- Lamps: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years