IL COIL CLEAN
The patented Sanuvox IL Coil Clean UV systems are designed to prevent and destroy mold and other microbial growth from growing on the evaporator coil and surrounding areas.
Typically, biofilm coats the coil reducing heat transfer negatively and impacting coil efficiency. The IL Coil Clean enables the coil to work at optimum efficiency saving energy.
By using anodized aluminum parabolic reflectors, the IL Coil Clean is able to direct virtually all the UV energy onto the coil. The reflector also protects plastics and wiring from destructive UV rays
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces odors associated with mold
- Improves air quality
- Eliminates the chemical cleaning of coils
- Available in sizes up to 60″
- LED Status display
- Includes dry contacts for BMS
- UV lamp boot protects the connection
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years