UV BIO-WALL MAX – COMMERCIAL
UV Air Sterilization System
The Bio-Wall MAX provides a “barrier wall” of UV energy, destroying biological and chemical contaminants passing through it.
Each Bio-Wall MAX uses 5 high intensity 19 mm pure fused UVC quartz lamps, which are mounted to anodized aluminum parabolic reflectors that reflect the full 360º of germicidal irradiation. Lamp’s extrusion are mounted parallel to the airstream in order to maximize the contaminant’s contact time with the UV energy.
A metal box is housing the 5 multi-voltage ballasts and an electronic board with dry contacts allowing for building automation integration. A remote touch screen is available as an option.
The number of units needed to sterilize your own situation will depend on the size of the duct and the velocity of the air moving within the duct. Sanuvox can provide on demand the sizing calculaltions including the theoritical results of sterilization on different contaminants.
- Reduce airborne infection rates, building related illnesses, workplace absenteeism while dramatically improving Indoor Air Quality
- Continuously treats the entire duct
- Destroys up to 99.9999% of bio-chemical contaminants
- Available in different length: 30 in-76 cm, 40 in-101 cm, 50 in-126cm & 60 in-152 cm
- Sturdy metal box housing ballasts and electronic board with dry contacts for remote monitoring. Optionnal remote touch screen available.
- SS Hardware and 2 posts 66in supplied
- Tested by the US EPA and National Homeland Security to destroy >99.9% of bio-contaminants on a single pass
- Warranty: 15 years on ballast; 2 years on UV lamp
- ETL certified
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 18|
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 24|
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 30|
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 40|
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 50|
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET BIOWALL MAX 60|