The Sanuvair® S1000 is designed for large room air cleaning where HVAC systems are not available or accessible. This stand-alone unit disinfects mold, virus, bacteria and heavy odors from the air in a room up to 15,000 cubic feet.
This unit is constructed of a lightweight aluminum case and has a three-stage disinfection process:
1. Air is pulled into two return ports through an aluminum reflection chamber that houses 1 to 4 dual frequency UV lamps for air disinfection.
2. A 2″ MERV 8 pre-filter captures the large particles.
3. A 4″ MERV 15 final filter captures 95% of 0.3 to 1 micron sized particles.
The Sanuvair® S1000 has versatile mounting options.
- Disinfects airborne mold, virus and bacteria
- Offers multiple levels of odor treatment
- Includes fan speed of 1,000 cfm under load
- Patented ‘J’ lamp
- One 2” MERV 8 pre-filter
- One 4” MERV 15 final filter
- Aluminum chamber maximizes UV intensity
- Unit dimensions: 40” x 20” x 20”
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 3 years