HEPA / UV Sterilization
The Sanuvair® S300 is designed for applications that require filtration as well as purification. The HEPA Filter is 99.97% effective, trapping particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Purification is done through Germicidal Photo-Oxidation. The air is pulled into the Aluminum UV Reaction Chamber where the air is made to pass parallel to the UV Lamp, bombarding it with UVC & UVV light, destroying the biological & chemicals in the air. The air continues to pass through the pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter.
By combining HEPA Filtration & UV Purification, Sanuvox is able to offer a complete IAQ solution in one unit.
- 2″ pre-filter & True 2.5″ HEPA Filter
- 200 / 300 cfm. 2 speed blower
- Patented ‘J’ Lamp (18″ arc length)
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- 3 Year Warranty including UV Lamp
EASILY USED AS
- A Stand-Alone UV HEPA System (* shown above)
- Mounted to the HVAC system (with inlet/outlet knock-outs on the back)
- Remotely mounted collar in/out (with two 8″ inlet/outlet collars)
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET|