HEPA / UV Sterilization
The S300FX-GX Medical is designed for hospital and cleanroom applications that require high level filtration and airborne sterilization.
The included HEPA Filter is 99.97% effective, trapping particles down to .3 microns in size. Air treatment is done through Germicidal Photo-Oxidation. The air enters through the UV Reflecting Chamber where the air is bombarded with UVC & UVV light destroying the biological and chemicals in the air. The air continues to pass through the pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter.
*S300FX-GX Medical System shown
- Sterilize airborne biological contaminants including viruses & bacteria through the latest UVGI technology
- UV Photo-Oxidation destroys chemical contaminants, odors & VOCs
- Pre-Filter & 99.97% effective HEPA Filter
- Two speed 200/300 CFM blower
- Can be easily transported throughout the facility
- User friendly features include locking access door, integrated handles, compact size & easy maintenance top access door
|Download Spec Sheet|