The Sanuvox Quattro system is designed for the disinfection of airborne mold, virus, bacteria and common odors up to a 5-ton HVAC system.
The Quattro is installed in a return or supply duct parallel to airflow for maximum exposure time and consists of four 18″ lamps, each with their own parabolic aluminum reflector.
- Complements filters by disinfecting what filters do not capture
- Protects the occupants of the building from airborne mold, virus, and bacteria
- Effective against SARS CoV2 (COVID 19)
- Designed specifically to each HVAC system
- Destroys up to 99.99% of bio-contaminants in the airstream in a single pass
- 4 high-intensity 19mm UV lamps
- Reflectors focus and maximize UV energy
- Flow meter included for unit control
- Outdoor LED indicating lamp status
- Lamps: 2 years
- Ballast: 3 years