Ideal for basements, beauty salons, daycare centers and small gyms, the P900-GX is a stand alone, sturdy all metal constructed unit designed for the purification of airborne contaminants. This unit is designed for up to 900 sq.ft. and can also be mounted on a wall.
The unit pulls air into an aluminum chamber across a ‘J’ shaped dual wavelength UV lamp for air and odor purification.
Unavailable for sale in California. Does not meet California requirements.
- Purifies the air
- Helps reduce the risk of transmission of airborne microorganisms
- Patented process including high-intensity 19mm Quartz UV ‘J’ lamp
- Weight: 11 lb
- 9 electronically controlled speeds
- Touch-pad digital controls with count-down timer
- Two available installations: portable or wall-mounted
- Stand and handle included
- Unit dimensions: 18.75” x 11.75” x 4”
In the McGill Sputum study, the P900-GX is effective in:
- Reducing airborne viable bacteria (tuberculosis) by close to 90%
- Reducing bacterial concentrations at a rate equivalent to approximately 6 air changes per hour
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 3 years
- Motor: 1 year