IL COIL CLEAN
The IL Coil Clean keeps evaporator coils clean to prevent the growth of biofilms and mold. It is ideal for any building equipped with an HVAC system. The IL Coil Clean can be installed on either side of the evaporator coils.
Using patented and versatile technology, the IL Coil Clean uses high-intensity UV lamps combined with aluminum parabolic reflectors, so that all the UV energy produced is concentrated on the surface of the evaporator coils.
The modules containing the ballasts are equipped with LED indicating the status of the lamps to facilitate maintenance.Dry contacts are also included for remote monitoring BMS systems.
The IL Coil Clean requires little maintenance; it is recommended to simply change the UV lamps after 17,000 hours of use.
- Uses up to 50% less UV lamps than the competition
- Provides a 99% purification of mold in under 60 minutes
- Aluminum reflector helps protect lamp from fouling and cooling
- Reduces energy consumption of the HVAC system
- Available in sizes up to 60″
- Equipped with LED indicators for lamp status
- Includes dry contacts for any BMS remote monitoring system
- UV lamp boot protects the connection
- Lamps: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years
There are no reviews yet.