IL FOOD SAFE
The IL Food Safe unit eliminates foodborne pathogens from the surface of fresh produce and food packaging with no chemical residue. It is the perfect equipment for any continuous production line before packing.
The IL Food Safe is designed to be implemented on a food conveyor system for the disinfection of diseases, such as E.Coli, Salmonella and Listeria on the outside of fruits, meats, breads, and food packaging.
This system incorporates Teflon coated, high intensity UVC lamps designed specifically to the conveyor width, length and speed to ensure a required log disinfection is achieved.
A study by the Department of Food Science and Nutrition at Laval University shows that the exposure of strawberries to artificial ultraviolet radiation would extend their shelf life by one-third.
- Disinfects food preparation, processing and packaging surfaces
- Increases the shelf life of food products
- Chemical free cleaning process
- Achieves up to 99.9999% disinfection
- Available in sizes up to 60″
- Equipped with LED indicators for lamp status
- UV lamp boot protects the connection
Study by the Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Laval University (Quebec, Canada) shows:
- Exposure of strawberries to artificial UV radiation would extend shelf life by one-third
- Lamps: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years