Filter / UV Sterilization
The S1000FX is a combination Ultraviolet – Filter Air Purifier. The S1000FX can be used in applications ranging from hospital clean room biological treatment, to smoking environments, to garbage room odor treatment.
In addition to the patented Sanuvox UV process, the S1000FX Clean Room option is equipped with two 30 inch UV “J” Lamps (one Germicidal UVC Lamp and one Germicidal / Oxidizing UVC / UVV Lamp) for complete biological and chemical protection. Up to four 30″UV “J” Lamps can be incorporated into the S1000FX. The Clean Room option includes a 99.97% HEPA Filter, which will trap particles down to 0.3 microns (1 / 75000 of an inch) in size.
The S1000FX is equipped with a 1750-CFM backward impeller blower and can be used as a stand alone system, or installed into the existing ventilation system as a by-pass installation.
- Destroys biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, germs, allergens
- Stand-Alone installation or can be ducted to multiple rooms
- (2) two 1″ pre-filters & (1) one 4″ 95% ASHRAE pleated filter
- “Clean Room Option” includes HEPA Filter to capture particles down to 0.3 micron in size & additional UVC “J” Lamp
- 1750 cfm. blower. Under load with filters, 1000 cfm.
- Patented 30″ “J” Lamp
- Aluminum Reaction Chamber maximizes UV intensity
- High-Output Ballast
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- Warranty: Lamp 12,000 hours, Motor: 1 year, Ballast: 3 years
|DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET|