The BioWall UVC air disinfection system is installed in the return or supply ducting of an HVAC system to disinfect airborne mold, virus, bacteria and carbon based odors. The system is comprised of 5 lamps, each secured in their own parabolic aluminum reflector for maximum UVC intensity. In addition, the BioWall is installed parallel to airflow to achieve the maximum amount of contact time with the airborne contaminants.
This patented system can be utilized for even the largest air handler units and is sized using Sanuvox proprietary sizing software specific to the facility. It is ideal for any building equipped with a HVAC system.
The ballast/control box is equipped with BMS dry contacts to work with any building automation system.
- Compliments filters by disinfecting what filters do not capture
- Protects the occupants of the building from airborne mold, virus, and bacteria
- Effective against SARS CoV2 (COVID 19)
- Designed specifically to each HVAC system
- Destroys up to 99.99% of bio-contaminants in the airstream in one pass
- Available in 18”, 24″, 30″, 40″, 50″ and 60″ lengths
- 5 high-intensity 19mm UV lamps
- Equipped with BMS dry contacts to work with any building automation system
- Optional touch screen for unit real time operational status
- Lamps: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years