Installed parallel to the air flow, the BioWall is a unique patented product in the area of air quality, combining power and contact time.
Installing a BioWall in the ventilation duct allows for maximum disinfection due to a prolonged exposure of the bio-contaminants to high-power UVC. The control box is equipped with dry contacts for BMS.
The BioWall has been successfully tested by EPA for Homeland Security in the United States.
- Completes the work of filters by sterilizing what goes through them
- No addition to pressure losses
- Ensures continuous air quality
- Destroys up to 99.9999% of bio-contaminants
- Available in 24″, 30″, 40″, 50″ and 60″ lengths
- 5 high-intensity 19mm UV lamps
- 7″ touch screen for unit real time operational status
- Lamp: 2 years
- Ballast: 15 years