The ASEPT.1X Max unit pushes the limits of surface disinfection by automatically disinfecting patient bathrooms, which are a well-known reservoir of nosocomial diseases in hospitals.
Completely automated, the ASEPT.1X Max unit includes the following safety features: infrared motion sensors (PIR) and magnetic door detector set. This allows the unit to only operate when no one is in the patient bathroom, for 5-minute disinfection cycles after each use.
ASEPT.1X Max disinfects 99.99% of contaminants such as VRE, C.difficile, MRSA and Influenza A virus, on most commonly touched areas.
- Fully automated disinfection for patient bathrooms
- Less than 5-minute disinfection cycle after each patient bathroom use
- Helps reduce pathogens responsible for nosocomial diseases
- Disinfects 99.99% of nosocomial pathogens
- Ceiling or wall-mounted
- Infrared motion sensors (PIR)
- Magnetic door detector set
- Unit dimensions: 42.4″ x 13.5″ x 4.6″
- Lamps: 1 year
- Ballasts: 3 years