The ASEPT.1X unit pushes the limits of surface disinfection by automatically disinfecting patient bathrooms, which are a well-known reservoir of nosocomial diseases in hospitals.
Completely automated, the ASEPT.1X unit includes the following safety features: door contact and redundant infrared motion detectors. This allows the unit to only operate when no one is in the patient bathroom, for 5-minute disinfection cycles after each use.
ASEPT.1X disinfects 99.99% of contaminants such as VRE, C.difficile, and MRSA by sterilizing the most commonly touched areas.
- Fully automated disinfection for patient bathrooms
- 5-minute disinfection cycle after each patient bathroom use
- Destroys pathogens responsible for nosocomial diseases
- Eliminates 99.99% of nosocomial pathogens
- Fan for air disinfection
- Movement detection system
- Safety door switch
- Unit dimensions: 33″ x 8″ x 5.5″
- Lamp: 1 year
- Ballast: 3 years